If you’re like many people, The Boulders is on your radar – it’s one of the best golf courses in Scottsdale, and it’s connected to one of the area’s most desirable communities. Here’s a closer look at The Boulders, its course, membership fees and more.
All About The Boulders
The Boulders, nestled in the beautiful Sonoran Desert foothills, has two spectacularly designed courses that use the natural landscape to challenge golfers of all skill levels. You’ll tee up with stunning desert views, including the area’s iconic granite boulders, and enjoy immaculately maintained greens and fairways.
Golf at The Boulders
Boulders North Course and Boulders South Course each present unique challenges and spectacular scenery.
Boulders North Course
As the club’s oldest course, Boulders North offers breathtaking views of Black Mountain as you work your way through the authentic desert terrain. It’s a 6,811-yard, par-72 course.
Boulders South Course
The club’s newest course, Boulders South, also has panoramic views – and you’ll golf right beside the area’s iconic “Boulder Pile” and “Rosie’s Rock.” The South course is 6,726 yards with a par of 71.
The Boulders Dress Code
Men’s Dress Code
Women’s Dress Code
|Collared shirt with sleeves
Soft spikes required
No tank tops, T-shirts, denim or workout clothes
|Collared shirt with or without sleeves (shoulders covered)
Shirts without a collar must have sleeves
Mid-thigh-lengths shorts and skirts
Soft spikes required
The Spa at The Boulders
The Spa at The Boulders is the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate yourself. Surrounded by spectacular, 12-million-year-old rock formations, the spa is a 33,000-square-foot paradise. The club’s state-of-the-art fitness facility spans 2,000 square feet in the West Wing, where you’ll find:
- A yoga studio
- A movement studio
- Cardio workout equipment
- Weight training equipment
In the spa’s East Wing, you’ll find 24 diverse treatment rooms, as well as men’s and women’s:
- Steam rooms
- Dry saunas
- Japanese-inspired relaxation baths (O’furo)
- The Tea Room (a common resting place for men and women)
The spa is also home to the meditation labyrinth and a gorgeous, tranquil pool and whirlpool. Members can also use the full-service salon, shop at the Spa Boutique or enjoy a refreshing or relaxing drink at the Spa Café.
Dining at The Boulders
There are five distinctive dining experiences at The Boulders, each with its own character and culinary style:
- Palo Verde Restaurant, which features a southwestern-inspired menu and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant overlooks the 6th fairway of the South Course.
- Discovery Lounge, featuring fine wines, cocktails, top-shelf liquors and a fully stocked humidor. Discovery Lounge has outdoor fireplaces near the waterfall where you can relax and enjoy your visit.
- The Spa Café, which is located inside the spa, is open for breakfast and lunch to offer health-conscious options. The café even offers vegetarian and vegan dishes, as well as those friendly toward people with food allergies.
- The Grill Restaurant and Bar, which is casual but elegant. You’ll enjoy the exhibition kitchen, cozy fireplace and beautifully designed patio that overlooks both courses’ 18th
- Spotted Donkey Cantina, which offers cantina-style dishes in a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
Membership at The Boulders
There are three tiers of membership at The Boulders: Premier Golf Membership, Premier Social Membership and Premier Clubhouse Membership. Costs are subject to change, but you can get more information under the “Membership” tab here.
Are You Buying a Golf Course Home for Sale in Scottsdale?
If you’re selling your home and buying another one, call us at 480-405-4228 or fill out the form below to talk to a REALTOR now.
While you’re here, you can also check out:
- Anthem homes for sale
- Desert Highlands homes for sale
- Dove Valley Ranch homes for sale
- FireRock homes for sale
- Kierland homes for sale
- McDowell Mountain Ranch homes for sale
- Red Mountain Ranch homes for sale
- Scottsdale Country Club homes for sale
- Silverleaf homes for sale
- Tonto Verde homes for sale
- Whisper Rock homes for sale
REALTOR® | Founder
The Matheson Team – RE/MAX Fine Pro