Silverleaf Club, tucked in the heart of North Scottsdale, is a truly spectacular club offering exclusive membership in two tiers: Golf Membership and Clubhouse Membership.
About Silverleaf Club
The Silverleaf Club, located at 18701 North Silverleaf Drive in Scottsdale on the east side of DC Ranch, is one of the premier country clubs in the city. It’s also near some of the area’s best restaurants, shops and more.
Club amenities include:
- An 18-hole championship golf course designed by Tom Weiskopf
- A 50,000-square-foot Mediterranean-style clubhouse
- A spa
- Resort and lap pools
- Fine and casual dining
- Organized activities and social events
- Unparalleled views of the McDowell Mountains
Membership is open to non-residents as well. The golf membership, with an initiation fee of $150,000 and dues of $1,512 (as of this writing), includes use of the following facilities:
- Social facilities
The clubhouse membership, with an initiation fee of $25,000 and dues of $660 (as of this writing), includes use of the following facilities:
- Social facilities
To inquire about membership, contact the club’s membership sales manager here.
Living at Silverleaf Country Club
A part of the prestigious DC Ranch community, Silverleaf encompasses 753 homes and homesites spanning eight distinctive neighborhoods. Silverleaf Village spans over 2,000 acres, providing ample space to live and play.
Neighborhoods in Silverleaf Village include:
- Arcadia. Arcadia features 130 home sites with 0.5-acre lots. The community has three beautifully landscaped parks, and the homes here include architectural styles such as Spanish Colonial, Mediterranean, Western Ranch and Farmhouse.
- The Casitas. The Casitas encompass 36 beautiful Mediterranean-style homes ranging in size from 3,000 to 4,700 square feet. The homes here have open floor plans, private swimming pools and gourmet kitchens.
- Canyon Villas. Canyon Villas features 29 beautiful homes designed by world-renowned architect Bing Hu and H&S International. There are three floor plans in Canyon Villas ranging between 4,000 and 4,700 square feet, each featuring interior courtyards, gourmet kitchens and guest casitas.
- Horseshoe Canyon. Beautiful Horseshoe Canyon features mainly Spanish and Mediterranean-style homes with amazing golf course views. These are custom estate homes on lots ranging in size from 0.5 acres to more than 10 acres; the homes themselves range in size from 4,000 to over 20,000 square feet.
- Sterling at Silverleaf. Sterling at Silverleaf features 16 detached villas with natural stone and marble floors, gourmet kitchens and high-end appliances, and custom iron finishes. These homes have 3-car garages and boast spectacular views of the McDowell Mountains.
- The Parks. The Parks Villas, named for the 11 parks within the neighborhood, wind through Silverleaf’s private golf course. This community has four floor plans that range in size from 2,600 and 4,500 square feet in Spanish and Mediterranean style. Each features a private central courtyard, a gourmet kitchen, and a private pool and spa.
- The Village at Silverleaf. The Village at Silverleaf features 10 cottages and 10 villas designed by Don Ziebell of Oz Architects. This community, built by Rod Cullum of Cullum homes, features Mediterranean-style homes with private courtyards, each only a short walk to The Silverleaf Club.
- Upper Canyon. Perhaps the most prestigious neighborhood in Silverleaf, Upper Canyon features home sites ranging from 1 to 10 acres on the hillside. Developers carefully planned each lot to offer dramatic mountain and city light views, and some have golf course views as well. The homes in Upper Canyon range in size from 6,000 square feet to 20,000 square feet and feature amenities such as detached guest homes, temperature-controlled wine cellars, theatre rooms and fully integrated smart light and security systems. Most have multiple fireplaces and beautiful outdoor living spaces with pools and spas, outdoor kitchens and more.
Are You Buying a Home in Silverleaf?
If you’re searching for the perfect home in Silverleaf, we can help you find it. Call us at 480-405-4228 or contact us online to tell us what you’re looking for. We’ll begin searching right away.
You can also explore:
- Homes for sale at Whisper Rock
- Homes for sale at Tatum Ranch
- Homes for sale at Pinnacle Peak Country Club
- Homes for sale at Kierland
- Homes for sale at Ancala
Realtor | Founder
The Matheson Team – RE/MAX Fine Properties
21000 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]