Last month, Zagat, which has compiled, reviewed and ranked restaurants for over 30 years, named the 11 best Phoenix/Scottsdale area restaurants.
The Matheson Team loves sharing information about restaurants. Our area is filled with an eclectic mix of restaurant choices for even the most distinctive palates in price ranges that span the gamut. Make AZGolfHomes your resource for a variety for community and real estate information.
Zagat didn’t put the list in any ranked order, but as we did the research we started making a big list of ‘go-trys’. Here they are:
- Otro Cafe – new world and Mexican cuisine.
- Crudo – modern Italian and creative mixology
- Pizzeria Bianco – artisan pizza
- Nobuo at Teeter House – fine Japanese cuisine
- Southern Rail Restaurant – modern American cuisine
- Bink’s Midtown – modern American cuisine
- The Gladly – global comfort food and well-crafted drinks
- The Henry – local American fare – chopped salads, burgers and hearty fish
- Shinbay – eclectic sushi and sashimi
- Sweet Republic – delectable ice cream desserts
- The Local – American and italian inspired cuisine – board specials daily
We get hungry just looking at this incredible array of places to explore! The menus at all of these restaurants demonstrates the artistic genius and creative flair of the chefs in our area.
Some serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and others, just dinner.
If you’re new to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, planning a house-hunting trip in this area, or already live here, be sure to try out these great restaurants.
Reach out to The Matheson Team if you would like to learn more about the Scottsdale area. We are your “go to” source for Scottsdale community and real estate information.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Contact Form” title=”false” description=”false”]